Rylee 3.0 is live 🎉
I want to welcome you to the new version of Rylee. **Rylee 3.0**
We started a couple of months ago with rebuilding Rylee. Because this was highly necessary. Also bol.com changed their API version from V3-4 to V5. So we thought this would be the PERFECT oppertunity to rebuild our systems.
And it has been a hell of a ride! As you can see, the whole interface got a new look, a new website, an amazing new Chrome Extension, a new App (will be released in the upcoming 2 weeks) and a lot of new amazing features.
We wanted to focus on 6 things when updating our tool:
1. A way, way better user interface
2. Accessiblity for the whole market
3. Moving into the German, French and Belgium market (Because yes, there are German and French sellers as well!)
4. Inviting team members to your shops to collaborate together
5. Getting rid of using those annoying API keys to connect your shop to Rylee
6. Bringing back the unlimited tracking and make it reliable as ******
And I can tell you, we did it all. Rylee has now a really modern look, people can work together, and connect multiple shops to Rylee as easy as pie!
We are really curious what you think of the amazing new update, so just hit us a text if you got any question or just want to talk! We are here to help!
If I can give 1 tip, try the new Chrome Extension, it's really, really, really amazing.
**P.s. For the old Rylee users, the current version of Rylee will be online again next week! By then you'll be able to transfer your tracking data to the new Rylee
Oh and also, we give you again a free 2 week trial to test all the systems out! Nice from us, right ;).
I hope you enjoy the update as much as we do!